The protection of privacy and personal data of our clients/visitants are very important to Eurobotónia. We are committed to protecting those data/information.
This policy is about privacy practices on Eurobotónia’s site. Any person data that are registre on our website, will be processed whit all the warranties of security and confidentiality required on legislation of protection personal data.
Access and use of resources under the responsibility of FREEDOM OF PERSONNEL BE FREE PERSONAL PRESUMING. Any attempts to change direction, or any other action that may cause damage and post-risk in an institution of the system, are strictly prohibited under existing legislation. The subject matter of this website may be included in legislation applicable in particular to information crime and intellectual property law, which is void for infringement of regulations.
Data Protection Officer
Eurobotónia has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by acknowledgment of receipt to.
In favor of your right to privacy and the right to receive information about your request for explicit consent. Interaction with Eurobotónia data is not required for the use of Eurobotónia, but when, for expressly identified purposes, the process is declared necessary and is required for consent, under the terms defined below.
Responsible for the treatment
A Eurobotónia as data controller:
- Ensures that the treatment of personal data is particularly useful for the purposes of which they are born are taken to end purposes compatible with those;
- Collect, use and retain data in a rapid, necessary and sufficient manner for a given exposure;
- There is no transmission of personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- This is personal data for legal purposes of indication or for execution of online services.
- Typology of Personal Data
- Professional service providers are subject to a treatment by the undertaking of a nature of services provided on the electronic platform. According to the type of service provided can be collected, after your previous authorization: the name; email address / e-mail address; the tax identification number; an address; phone number.
Security of Personal Data
In the execution of its activities, Eurobotónia uses a set of technologies and stages of security in the protection of personal data, protecting unauthorized access and disclosure, namely:
- Physical security measures such as access control, contacts and visits to facilities and data, such as data center and computing facilities, very restricted information systems, fire extinguishing, 24×7 equipment monitoring and housing of equipment in dedicated racks;
- Logical security measures, in the component of access to systems and workstations by a mechanism of identities, authentication and privileges; in the network component of using firewalls and intrusion detection systems, network segregation (internal, external, demilitarized zone) and application environments, as well as encryption of information through secure communication channels.
Access and control of personal data
We request, access, rectification and deletion of personal data. You also have the right to make one of your personal data. If the use is made in a personalized way, there is no consent, without the right of withdrawal, without compromising the validity of the treatment of data made up to that moment. Through the data protection inquiry email@example.com you can request:
- Information about your data;
- Information about the subject;
- The underlying treatment;
- The correction, or updating, of some data;
- Your data in a frame format;
- The data file, which will, in this case, prejudge future treatments.
- Personal Data Archive
Your personal data are kept by Lilly, for the purpose of an agreement, in accordance with the respective respective. Watch times can be changed according to the public interest involved, historical, scientific or statistical reasons that justify, compromising to lose security and safety.
The personal and personal data systems of the user, the user, the user, the user, the user, the user, the user, access to the computer and the user’s computer system by third parties.
The information disclosed should be considered in its information. Although Eurobotónia’s efforts to keep the content up-to-date and trustworthy may contain inaccuracies, misprint or outdated information, Eurobotónia will not be liable for the complete and current accuracy of any information on its sites. Electronic sites may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility. The visualization of legal dispositions in this site, does not dispense with the consultation of the legal norms in force, approved officially, published in the original editions and supports.
These Terms and Conditions, which should be read carefully, may be changed, considering that the changes take effect from the date of their placement on this site, making reference to the date of update.